Five reasons to use (and love) our client portal
One benefit the clients of Wallace Neumann & Verville LLP enjoy is using a client portal to securely store, upload and download documents.
You can use the portal to upload documents and files that we need. We then upload the final product (tax return, financial statement, etc.) for you to sign and make it available for download whenever you need it. Below are five reasons why you’ll love using the portal:
- Encryption. Your files are stored in a secure data center and the transmission of the files uses 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Anytime Access. Is your banker, lender, or someone else requesting a copy of your tax return? There is no need to wait until Monday morning to try to reach someone from our office to get a copy. On a Saturday night, while in your pajamas, you can painlessly download it from our portal.
- Easy Password Reset. Forgot your password? All you have to do is enter your e-mail address and click on the “forgot your password” button. You’ll receive an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
- Large Files? No problem. E-mail providers and company servers typically limit the size of attachments that can be sent or received through e-mail messages. Our portal can handle the transmission of larger files and it becomes very helpful for QuickBooks and Peachtree backups, which typically range between 10 and 50 megabytes in size for larger companies. Please call us first if you have a very large file to send (200 MB or more).
- It’s easy. Watch the videos below for the steps for downloading and uploading files. Both are approximately only a minute long.
If you have questions about our client portal, please feel free to contact me or another professional from the Las Vegas CPA firm of Wallace Neumann & Verville LLP.